Are you looking for new ways to tease and excite your partner? Read our guide on how to prick your partner's nipples with ecstasy. We're discussing the 7 best nipple clamps to use in 2022.
Nipple clamps may seem overwhelming, painful, and even nerve-wracking, But don't worry; we'll go over all you need to know about these wickedly orgasmic toys.
Want to learn about more naughty toys to add to your adult toy box? Read our article here.
What Are Nipple Clamps?
Nipple clamps are toys that consist of two prongs fastened by a strap. The purpose of nipple clamps is to add a biting sensation to your nipples during playtime.
Nipple clamps are great for beginners just exploring their BDSM journey. They're also intense enough for experienced BDSM couples who want to add a pinch of excitement to their usual bedroom routine.
What Do Nipple Clamps Do?
Nipple clamps are used to add a nip of excitement to your sensory play exploration. They can leave a light bite to a passionate sting depending on the level of intensity.
Some nipple clamps include a touch of buzzworthy vibes as well.
Nipple clamps seduce the hypersensitive nerve endings of the areola. The pressure leads to toe-curling orgasms by activating this whimsical erogenous spot.
Fun fact: Nipple clamps are one of the most underestimated sex toys for maximum pleasure. Many couples fear the clamps because of the pain factor. However, there is no reason to be afraid of the pinch.
Pain applied to nipples with the right amount of pleasure can drive you into a heightened sexual frenzy.
What Do Nipple Clamps Feel Like?
Curious about what a nipple clamp might feel like? Keep reading to find out!
Depending on your level of pain play and the intensity of the nipple clamps, you may feel a slight pinch or a sharp bite.
If you apply nipple clamps behind the nipples, you will restrict blood flow to the area. If you tickle your partner's nipple with your finger, a vibrator, or even a feather, you will elevate the sensation.
Nipple clamps are great for spicing up pain play for those who want an extra bite of excitement.
It is important to remember, however, that the primary purpose of nipple clamps is to increase sensation and add some jazz to the everyday orgasm rituals in the bedroom.
Want to make your partner stare into the eyes of her delicious tormentor? Check out our guide on the best BDSM collars here.
How to Use Nipple Clamps
Before applying nipple clamps, please make sure to practice on a finger first. This helps you discover what intensity levels you'd like to start with. You can work your way up the different ranks as you progress.
First, begin by licking, sucking, or stroking your lover's nipples until they stand erect. Now apply the clamps to the areola.
It is important to remember to begin at the softest amount of pressure. Once you are comfortable, you can move up to the more intense pressure settings.
If your clamps are tighter, do not leave them on for longer than 15 minutes.
On the flip side, if you are using looser nipple clamps, you can play for up to 30 minutes as long as both parties are on the same page.
It is also essential to consider adding a safe word in case the clamps are becoming too much.
To get the best pleasure from nipple clamps, you'll want to attach them to your partner's areolas prior to arousing them. Remember to leave the nipple clamps on no more than 15 to 30 mins prior to orgasm.
Right before your partner is about to orgasm, pull the nipple clamps off your partner. The sudden rush of blood flow to the nipples, plus orgasm from the vagina or penis, can result in mind-blowing bliss.
Want to couple BDSM with nipple clamps? Read our guide here.
Before you decide to dive into nipple clamps, it's important to understand how they work as well as a few safety tips to get started.
Safety Tips For Using Nipple Clamps:
- Keep in mind that there are two reasons for using nipple clamps: 1. To add a heightened level of sensitivity. 2. To level up your pain, play for experienced couples who want to try something different.
- The nipple clamps should be fastened enough that it is secured to the nipple.
- If the nipple clamps are causing bruising, knicks, or burns, they should be removed immediately.
- If you are a sensation junkie, that's wonderful but never underestimate the power of a pinch. You don't need to raise the nipple clamps to the highest intensity to get results.
- Be observant of the color of your partner's nipples while using the nipple clamps. Due to the reduction of blood flow, nipple clamps can cut off circulation. A good rule of thumb is if your partner's nipples are pink, blood circulation is good. If the nipple appears in a bluish color, that means the blood flow is not going in and out. If the nipple is entirely whitish, the blood flow is not circulating well at all.
- For partners that have poor blood circulation, you may want to use nipple clamps for no longer than 30 minutes at max.
- You can also try doing intervals of 10-15 minutes at a time rather than trying to go full throttle for 30 minutes.
- The elimination of nipple clamps at the end is where the sensation party is at! With that being said, you should make sure to keep caressing your partner's nipples before applying the clamps, during, and after.
- Aftercare of nipples is essential. You may want to apply a cold compress to help release the bite of the clamps.
- Take caution when removing the clamps. If the clamps include a strap, remember not to pull the chain or strap too hard. A little tug goes a long way.
- If you are breastfeeding, be very careful not to bruise the nipples. Bruising of this region can cause a slower production of milk.
Learn more about nipple clamp safety here.
Nipple clamps work by slowing the blood circulation to the nipple. When you apply the clamp, it applies pressure to the area. When you fasten it, the clamp applies pressure to the areola.
The lack of blood circulating to the area is what helps make the nipples extra sensitive.
Restrain your partner for extra pleasure! Read our guide here.
How Long Can You Wear Nipple Clamps?
Nipple clamps can be worn for up to 30 minutes. However, if you are new to nipple clamps, or nipple play, you may want to start with ten minutes. You can slowly add more time as you become accustomed to nipple clamps.
Best Nipple Clamps
Not sure what nipple clamps would work magic on your partner? We'll go over the best choices in nipple clamps.
Beaded Nipple Clamps by Stockroom is a great option for beginners who are just starting out.
They are easy to use and allow for a wide variety of intensity levels.
Want to torment your man's nipples into orgasm?
Give him something new and spicy to try on tonight with Stockroom's Nipple and Cock Ring Clamp Set.
The Magnetic Nipple Balls by Stockroom are a great option for nipples that are sensitive.
These nipple balls allow you to pinpoint even the tiniest square inch of sensitive tit.
Are you Looking for a clamp that your bosoms will love?
The alligator mouth-style clamps provide sexy pressure without being too extreme.
The doctor will see you now. Check out our guide to medplay HERE.